Welcome to Consutlo here are our Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Consulto’s Website, located at www.coonsutlo.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Consutlo if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1) Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any post you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
2) We are committed to protecting the privacy of information we gather about you while providing health-related services. (Hipaa, Hl7, unique ID for each patient, username and password for each patient).
3) We may share your health information with doctors, nurses or other staff with any of our partners who are involved in providing consultation for you, and they may in turn use that information to recommend a treatment or confirm diagnosis for you.
4) We will use your health information and share it with consultants, data entry doctors and medical portal administrator in order to generate a medical consultation on your condition.
5) We may also use your health information, and disclose it from, our Patient Directory, or share it with family and friends involved in your care, without your written authorization. However, for these purposes, we will always give you an opportunity to object unless there is insufficient time because of a medical emergency (in which case we will discuss your preferences with you as soon as the emergency is over). We will follow your wishes unless we are required by law to do otherwise.
6) We may disclose your health information to a doctor or medical center that is concerned with preparing your nutritional plan after consultation.
7) If you believe that the health information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to amend the information. You have the right to request an amendment for as long as the information is kept in our records. To request an amendment, please write to us on contacts page here in our site.
8) We may disclose your health information if we are ordered to do so by a court or administrative tribunal that is handling a lawsuit or other dispute.
9) You have the right to inspect and obtain a copy of any of your health information that may be used to make decisions about you and your treatment for as long as we maintain this information in our records. This includes medical and billing records. You also have a right to obtain copies of certain records in electronic format (after subscribing)
10) We may deny your access to medical portal under certain circumstances of security concerns or technical issues.
11) Our Consultation report opinion is a written review based on the extent, quality and quantity of the medical information received. This type of review does not imply that your care is under the direction of Consulto or any of our partners and no further opinions or involvement in your care should be expected. Should you have any questions about the recommendations contained in this review, we suggest that you first discuss them with your physician. Should you desire an additional opinion or further services, please contact us.
License : Unless otherwise stated, Consulto and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Consutlo. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Consutlo for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not: Republish material from Consutlo or Sell, rent or sub-license material from Consutlo or Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Consutlo or Redistribute content from Consutlo This Agreement shall begin on the date .of our site publish
Hyperlinking to our Content : The following organizations may link to our Website. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities; online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Consulto; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the previous paragraph and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Consulto. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows: By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of Consulto’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
iFrames : Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Disclaimer : To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.